5 Helpful Websites You Probably Don’t Know About
1. MyFridgeFood.com. You enter a bunch of random ingredients that you have on hand, and it suggests recipes you can make.
2. FutureMe.org. It lets you send yourself an email one year in the future, or even farther out if you want. Some people use it to help themselves stick to long-term goals. And some people say writing to their future self is just therapeutic.
3. GetHuman.com. You type in the name of a company, and it gives you a customer service number that gets an actual human on the phone. Or if you have to go through a robot, it tells you which buttons to push.
4. JustWatch.com. You enter a movie or show, and it tells you the streaming platforms that are currently playing it.
5. WornOnTV.net. If someone in a show is wearing an outfit you like, you can search for it and find out where it’s sold.